They claim, “COBI bicycle system enhances rider’s experience”
I think COBI is confusing the word “enhance” or to make better with “distract” or to divert attention from what you are doing (riding a bike).
Here are the COBI selling points:
- It has an “interchangeable 200g mount case…that holds the user’s smartphone on the handlebars”
- With the ‘COBI’ software (their quotes not mine) you can call friends,
- Listen to music,
- Check weather forecast.
- Other combined apps allow them (you?) to track fitness data such as heart-rate,
- and calories, and
- observe real-time information like speed, time, distance and climb rate.
- another helpful addition is the modern navigation system that signals turn-by-turn directions, voice-overs, 2D & 3D views, bike lanes, popular routes and
- a buddy radar, which all aid the rider to travel easily between their destinations.
So… what does this thing that my iPhone does not already do? And why should I give them my money?
I encourage you to watch the video… I could not sit through it. It seems like this German guy just wants to do something… but even he is not sure what: